A downloadable game
This grass will go nicely next to that tree,
Aaah, its really coming together now~
Terragardens is a meditative game about building tiny self sustaining ecosystems in jars. Fill your favorite space to the brim with lush rain forests, scorching deserts, or recreations of your favorite spot in the local park.
- A comprehensive list of customization tools
- Soothing soundtrack
- Atmospheric sound effects
- Sharing your terrariums with others!
- Looking other peoples terrariums
- Free build mode
- Self-sustaining mode
- Secret stuff!
We started this project around mid July 2018 alongside Indietopia as part of their Accelerator program. Enthralled by other immersive relaxing experiences we wanted to make our own.
We're hoping to run a Kickstarter later this year to give ourselves the resources we need to really flesh out this game, and get the community involved! At the moment we're planning to release the game summer 2019.
Right now though, a playable demo is our priority!
Best place to get our attention is in the comments right here, but were also on;
- Dlgevo 11: some assembly requred i17 days ago
- Devlog 10: A new year, a new devlog.24 days ago
- Devlog 8: Devlogs86 days ago
- Mini Devlog #794 days ago
- 'Back to regularly scheduled' devlog #6Nov 01, 2018
- Spoopy devlog #5Oct 25, 2018
- Definitely not another DevblogOct 18, 2018
- Terragardens devblog 2?!?Oct 09, 2018